Virtual exhibition at vEGU21: Gather Online
As part of vEGU21, the 2021 edition of Europe’s largest geoscience meeting, EGU will be organizing a virtual exhibition that offers vendors a unique opportunity to directly engage with the 20,000-member EGU community. Booking of virtual booths will start in December and end on 1 April 2021.
The virtual exhibition will provide enterprises and not-for-profit organizations with:
- A tool to design your virtual booth. This tool will be an HTML-based page that will include company information, including links to your website, downloadable materials, linked movies or animations, advertisements, and an entrance to your webshop, if desired. This page will be accessible to all conference attendees for the entire meeting period from 19–30 April 2020;
- The landing page of the conference will provide a virtual entrance hall, linking attendees to the exhibition overview where logos of all exhibitors will be prominently displayed. From here, attendees will access your virtual booth by clicking the logo;
- Your virtual booth will have an embedded text chat. Between 22–28 April 2020, the virtual exhibition will allow attendees to meet you in your chat room. You will be able to inform the participants about your time availability for live exchanges with conference attendees;
- Your booth package includes one 45-minute webinar to be scheduled between 22–28 April 2021 (scheduling will be done on a first-come, first-served basis). You will be able to show presentations, movies, or any other material you wish to share with attendees joining your webinar. The webinar will also include a chat function allowing live exchange. Additional webinars can be booked at extra costs;
- Your virtual booth reservation includes free registration to the conference for two exhibitors to staff your virtual booth during text chats and webinars. These two registrations are full-conference registrations and will allow you to also attend all conference sessions.
Booking & prices
- Microenterprises (ME) with 10 employees or fewer: €750 net
- Small and medium enterprises (SME) with 11 to 250 employees: €1,000 net
- Large enterprises (LE) with more than 250 employees: €1,250 net
- Not-for-profit organizations (NPO): €500 net
- Additional webinars: €250 net per webinar
The NPO category includes learned societies, educational organizations and institutions, and (inter-) governmental organizations presenting themselves at the exhibition and not primarily promoting commercial products. These corporations carry out activities for the benefit of the general public without shareholders and without a profit motive.
Terms & conditions
- Exhibitor information (logo and description) must be provided to Copernicus Meetings immediately upon booking;
- Your virtual booth setting must be finalized by 19 April 2021, 08:30 CET;
- Cancellations can only be refunded in the case of written notification prior to 31 March 2021. A cancellation fee of €50 will be deducted. No refunds will be made after this date;
- The invoice for virtual exhibition booth rental must be paid within 14 days after receipt of the invoice. Otherwise, the virtual booth will be cancelled;
- The EGU reserves the right to reject exhibitors. In such a case, a rejection notification will be sent in a timely manner;
- All exhibitors agree to adhere to EGU's Code of Conduct.